At Krochet Kids international we are always on the lookout for new energy and support for our work. Interns play a key role in helping us further what we do as an organization and in expanding our ability to fulfill our mission: to empower people to rise above poverty.
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Moodboarding for upcoming product & lifestyle shoots
- Setting up and shooting studio, lifestyle, and product shots
- Editing photos for lighting and consistency
- Effectively name and organize all content
- Designing web assets like banners, popups, etc
- Effectively achieve visual communication of brand
- Scouting local locations to shoot fresh imagery
INTERNSHIP DURATION + DETAILS
- One semester (or other arrangement as needed), 15 hours per week
- This is a non-paid internship
- Remote options available
- Creative self-starter with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Lightroom, and/or Illustrator.
- Able to provide own DSLR equipment & laptop with access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of studio lighting + set up is a plus
- A current student receiving college credit for their internship
READY TO APPLY?
Send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio/website to: